This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with excellent people skills (and some customer service or similar experience) to join the world of recruitment. Working for a dynamic and growing recruitment company (not The Job Vault) this role will immerse you in the world of recruitment and if you're up for it, lead to a full consultant role.
This is an absolutely critical role within the company and you will be using all tools and media available to seek out the absolute best candidates on the market.
Managing the screening, interviewing process and gaining optimal buy in to their services.
- Partnering with Recruitment Consultants and Account Managers to assess what the current needs of their clients are for talent (to include future planning)
- Understanding their Marketing strategy to write and articulate, compelling adverts that underpin the client’s needs
- Become a super user of all LinkedIn and all job boards
- Screen and handle the initial candidate responses to ascertain maximum interest
- Proactively searching passive candidates
- Meeting candidates using face-to-face interviewing as well as web-based video tools
- Supporting recruitment consultants with gaining feedback and briefings
- Proactive and confident character who enjoys interacting with people
- Great communication skills
- IT literate
- Attention to detail and good administrative skills
- Experience in customer service/call centre/sales or a role that has a lot of customer/public interaction over the phone/in a business environment.
This role pays up to £21k and has a bonus (for sourcing candidates placed) which is uncapped but should see your OTE rise to £24k+. This company offers flexible working so whilst this is a full time role, those hours can be worked between 7.30-6.30.
For more information please apply today!