This is a brand new role working for a growing company based in beautiful Bath - if you're looking to work with a bunch of savvy, passionate and dynamic people and have experience of affiliate marketing then please read on.
This company are looking to drive the digital side of the business through meaningful customer engagements and commercial growth. They are looking to monetise their online traffic across multiple brands. They are looking to relaunch their websites in the next 12 months or so in order to build on their already established strong positions. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Affiliate Manager or senior executive looking to develop their in-house career.
This new role will be responsible for managing the affiliate marketing strategy, working closely with senior stakeholders, the commercial team, and the wider marketing team. The role is perfect for someone ambitious and driven, who is looking to work for a company with clear growth targets, and who is keen to develop this new avenue.
- Developing and managing the launch of affiliate programs for a number of key brands
- Establishing strong relationships with affiliate partners
- Acquiring and motivating new affiliates and commercial partners
- Implementing affiliate campaigns across digital and off-line properties
- Analysis of campaigns to optimise sales and CPA targets
- Expanding the affiliate presence into new markets
- Growing the affiliate channels for each product
- Develop affiliate integration into existing and relaunching websites
- Ensure all sales targets are hit across brands
- 2+ years of affiliate experience
- Ability to make new relationships and maximise on existing commercial relationships
- Experience of managing affiliates/partners
- A good understanding of how the affiliate channel fits in with wider marketing channels
- Hands on experience with affiliate technology or affiliate networks
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO
- A genuine passion for affiliate marketing
- A solid commercial acumen and desire to be part of a growing and rapidly expanding business
Essential skills / behaviours
- Proactive, self-starter
- Collaborative team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Analytical but customer-facing
- Target driven and commercially motivated
This role is Mon-Fri 9-5 and offers a starting salary of up to £30k - for more information then please apply with your CV and please state your salary expectations!