Are you an articulate, ambitious and driven Business Development Executive that's looking for a new challenge in a growing, truly dynamic company with a global client base? Then this could be the role for you, so read on!
This company is a UK-based company with household name clients (think Apple/Google etc) - they provide membership products and services, across a wide range of industry sectors.
You do not need experience within their particular industry, as full training will be given, but an inquisitive mind coupled with the following background is what they are looking for:
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
● Proven track record of business development in a commercial (B2B) environment, focused at senior management contact level. (Specific experience within a subscription or membership sales business an advantage).
● Demonstrable experience of nurturing and developing a strong sales pipeline through to successful conversion (personally or team).
● Previous success at achieving or exceeding individual targets/goals.
● A competent relationship builder, with great senior management level communication skills (written and oral).
● Team player with the ability to develop effective internal working relationships.
● High levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently (remotely). Capacity for limited worldwide travel (tbc)
● Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a front-line sales or business development role.
The position will focus on identifying, generating and developing a pipeline of well-qualified prospects for the companies highest-value range of subscription products and services to global companies.
1. Work collaboratively with the wider Sales team to drive renewals and sales required to achieve individual, team and departmental targets.
2. To develop a high-volume and effective pipeline of well-qualified prospects for conversion.
3. Identifying new potential customers, in line with research and guidance from internal stakeholders e.g. CCO, Chief Analyst, Editorial, and initiating contact to prospect for business and generate leads.
4. Activity to generate business will include, but not be limited to, inbound and outbound sales activities, migration of existing accounts and research into new sectors.
5. Become an expert on the companies highest-value subscription products and services and be able to position them effectively to current and potential customers.
6. Building and maintaining a network of contacts across the world, and nurturing and developing these relationships over time - remotely (phone and email) and face-to-face (regular attendance at global events).
7. Effective use of Salesforce to drive day-to-day activity; recording activity, organising systematic contact of prospects and recording as appropriate.
8. Collaborate with their Marketing team to ensure qualification criteria are meeting focus requirements. Contribute to the development of and follow up on target market campaigns.
They offer a very competitive salary and bonus structure with reasonable/achievable targets as well as modern offices, a 35 hour week (9-5) and 25 days annual holiday. For more information please apply with full CV and do provide a short covering letter detailing current and expected salary expectations!