Are you an articulate, ambitious and driven Business Development Executive? If so and you're looking for a new challenge in a growing, dynamic company with a global client base then this could be the role for you.
This company is a UK-based B2B company, part of an international group of companies, with household name clients (Google, L'Oréal etc) - they provide subscription products, international events, e-learning and services, across a wide range of industry sectors.
- You do not need experience within their particular industry, as full training will be given, but an inquisitive and analytical mind, coupled with the following background is what they are looking for:
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of business development in a commercial (B2B) environment, focused at senior management contact level. (Specific experience within a subscription sales business is an advantage).
- Demonstrable experience of nurturing and developing a strong sales pipeline through to successful conversion (personally or team).
- Previous success at achieving or exceeding individual targets/goals.
- A competent communicator (written and oral), with experience of communicating effectively with senior management level prospects.
- Team player with the ability to develop effective internal working relationships
- Experience of using tools such as Salesforce and Linkedin Sales Navigator to identify new leads and drive performance.
- High levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently (remotely). Capacity for limited worldwide travel (tbc)
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience (ideally) in a front-line sales or business development role.
The position will focus on identifying, generating and developing a pipeline of well-qualified prospects for the companies highest-value range of subscription products and services to global companies.
- To develop a high-volume and efficient pipeline of well-qualified prospects to be converted by the wider Sales team.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Sales team to drive new business and renewals which will be required to achieve individual, team and departmental targets.
- Identifying new potential customers, in line with research and guidance from internal stakeholders e.g. CCO, Chief Analyst, Editorial, and initiating contact to prospect for business and generate leads.
- Activity to generate business will include, but not be limited to, inbound and outbound sales activities, migration of existing accounts and research into new sectors.
- Become an expert on the companies full range of subscription products and services and be able to position them effectively to current and potential customers.
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts across the world, and nurturing and developing these relationships over time - remotely (phone and email) and face-to-face (occasional attendance at global events).
They offer a very competitive salary and bonus structure with achievable targets, hours are 9-5 and they offer 25 days annual holiday plus good pension and private health care.
For more information please apply with full CV and do provide a short covering letter detailing current and expected salary expectations.