Are you a marketing executive looking to work for an extremely dynamic and creative company in Bath? If you're looking to work on exciting brands and make your mark then this is the role for you. Working with a passionate, bright and savvy bunch of people, apply today for more information.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Executive is to help develop and implement the company’s subscription (print and digital) strategies and budgets.
- Develop a good understanding of strategic objectives by brand
- Help devise the activity plan and diarise when activity will take place
- Report on the success of acquisition and retention campaigns
- Budgeting and cost control for agreed titles
- Employ professional, best practice subscription techniques to maximise opportunities and hit or exceed budgets.
- Ensure smooth running and continual improvement of communication to our existing customer base – to include in-mag, print, email, social media,telephone, online
- Work closely with the company subscription bureau to ensure the best, most cost effective customer experience.
- Identify and exploit external opportunities for acquiring new customers via contras, social media, 3rd party subs agencies, affiliates etc
- Help to develop and implement specific event-based campaigns to capitalise on seasonal peaks such as Christmas, January and Summer Sales, Mother’s Day etc and monitor results of each of these
- Carry out campaign forecasting and analysis of completed campaigns with a focus on the key metrics; volume, response/conversion rate, CPA/CPO, revenue, cost, gross profit, LTV
- Brief upcoming campaigns to relevant parties
- Monitor renewal rates and help plan & analyse renewal activity
- Work with the digital team to implement strategies and tactics to develop bigger audience bases for email newsletters, Facebook, Twitter and other channels that may develop
SKILLS & APTITUDES
- Strong organisational skills
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Self starter
- Prioritisation and excellent time management
- Deadline orientated
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Adaptive to new technologies
- Strong negotiation skills
This role is Mon-Fri 9-5 and offers a competitive salary - for more information then please apply with CV and don't forget to mention what salary you're looking for!