My client is looking for a hungry and dynamic sales manager to lead a fast paced, ambitious and successful team. You will have the opportunity to work on leading consumer magazine portfolio. You will be selling to London agencies, as well as clients direct and you will be managing a small team of sales people and accurately forecasting and reporting on revenues for your portfolio.
You will have experience managing sales people, developing their skills and inspiring them to meet and exceed their targets. You will be responsible for developing a sales strategy for you and your team to ensure you maximise the revenue available for the portfolio, and you will also have experience forecasting and reporting figures.
You will be a confident and articulate sales person, equally comfortable selling print, online and social media platforms. This is a Bath based role, but with opportunity to travel for client meetings and the successful candidate will be comfortable holding face to face meetings representing the brand.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; consistently pushes yourself to achieve goals and plans. Proactive and self motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
- Intellectual Capacity - Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to lean and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
- Action Oriented - Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
- Digital & Print sales experience required
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
- Experience Managing sales people and helping them develop their skills
- Ability to forecast and report accurately
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning media company. Plenty of opportunity to progress. Salary to £30k (may be a little wiggle room). For more information apply today!