Are you an articulate, ambitious and driven Account Manager looking for a new challenge in a growing company with a global client base? Then this could be the role for you, so read on!
This company is a UK-based, global B2B publisher who also run a global events and professional networking programme, and a range of training and eLearning courses.
You do not need experience within their industry, as full training will be given, but an inquisitive mind coupled with the following background is what they are looking for:
- Previous experience of B2B selling is essential (subscription-based sales an advantage)
- Commercially-focused and astute
- Proven track record of personal sales performance against targets
- Excellent relationship-management and development skills
- Ability to work under pressure; successfully managing multiple tasks and towards sales targets
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Team player, willing to contribute and engage in a developing work environment
- Experience with customer relationship management databases, ideally Salesforce
- Managing and developing a defined portfolio of account relationships with specialist suppliers and large multinational companies.
- Working across a portfolio that includes selling Membership subscriptions to a professional online platform, sponsorship & exhibition packages, online advertising campaign work, eLearning and training packages.
- Building excellent relationships with account contacts; understanding their business needs, and supporting them in their decision-making through the provision of information about the clients' products and services to meet these.
- Full range of tasks intended to ensure high-levels of retention, to bring in new subscribers, to secure sponsorship and advertising opportunities, and to sell professional development services. This will include demonstrating the clients' services online.
- Maximise sales opportunities through up-selling and cross-selling to accounts.
- Occasional travel required (UK and international) to attend events.
A quick start possible and there is an excellent basic + commission DOE.
Hours are 9-5 but there is some flexibility in start/finish times (i.e. if you started at 8.30 you could finish at 4.30 subject to approval - however this is a full time role). Please apply with full CV and salary expectations for more details!