This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture as well as ambitious plans for the future. This international company is going through a period of expansion so it's an exciting time to join them.
The client is looking for someone who can provide market intelligence reports to a specific industry (someone with an understanding of chemicals/chemical engineering) or a related market will have an advantage).
Developing and writing multi-client reports, providing consulting services with market advisory content and developing conference programmes for specific sectors of their industry
Main tasks of the job:
· Manage the process of research, writing, delivery, marketing and selling of a portfolio of multi-client reports to an agreed schedule and budget. This will typically involve:
o Primary and secondary research of markets and businesses through both personal and telephone interviews and desk research
o The development of data and statistics to quantify and understand business trends and market developments
o Providing insight and analysis through comprehensive written reports and conference presentations
· Sell and manage individual client consulting projects with market advisory content ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
· Working with Conference Producers to develop programmes, chair and deliver papers for conferences to an agreed schedule
· Working with the Conference Organiser to support events to meet their budget and profitability targets
· Working with Marketing ensure multi-client reports are adequately promoted and marketed to achieve agreed budget targets
· Undertake business trips as required to attend conferences, to carry out research, present to clients, etc.
· Innovate and develop new ideas for conferences and multi-clients
· Educated to degree level or equivalent level (master level desirable) preferably with a chemistry/technical or engineering qualification (helpful, not essential)
· Proven experience of selling and delivering market research and business consulting projects using both primary and secondary sources
· Excellent oral and written communication and telephone skills
· Strong Excel skills and an ability to collate and develop statistical data to support research
· Proven ability to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics
· High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
· Ability to explain and present complex data in an accessible way, communicating effectively to different audiences
· Proactive, autonomous and able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner
· Being fluent in English is essential and other language skills are beneficial
For more information, please apply with full CV and salary expectations. There is a competitive salary, great benefits/pension and generous holiday allowance (with option to buy more) on offer to the successful candidate.