This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture, within a brand new role. This is a company that is expanding, ambitious but also offers great benefits (including clubs, opportunity to buy extra holiday etc) for someone who has the required skills/experience. Great offices too!
Deliver client data fulfilment services across the company level and quantitative data sets. Provide data management and presentation services across the consultancy team.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver all client data services from the consultants' databases in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain the series of client data product files ensuring accuracy and clarity
- Develop and maintain website provided data products including client access
- Develop and maintain reporting solutions to support delivery from the wider MI team
- Develop, maintain and support market related quantitative data sets
- Support delivery of specific data and analytics related projects
- High level of numeracy, preferably statistical based modules or degree qualification
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft toolset i.e. MS Access, Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint
- SQL desirable but not essential
- Proven organisational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Self-motivated, proactive with ability to manage own workload and schedules
- A strong self-learner with keen desire to build rounded skillset of data model building, visualisation and analytics
- Fluency in English is essential and other language skills are beneficial
Please apply with full CV and state your salary expectations.