This is such a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture.
This company is looking for an Exhibition Sales Executive to join the exhibition sales team. You will be challenged with developing targeted key account relationships and driving revenue growth with those accounts, specifically with sponsorship revenues.
The exhibitions team are responsible for selling stands and sponsorship for fast-growing exhibitions in Europe and America.
This is new position and will suit a self-starter with strong sales process skills and a track record of demonstrable sales growth.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- Deliver sales propositions and proposals, covering a growing range of global industry events
- Communicate with marketing and publishing teams to ensure that clients benefit from additional opportunities
- Liaise with production to ensure the smooth correlation of exhibitor contracts to floor plan
- Keep abreast of market developments, identifying and researching new growth areas for sales
- Attend industry functions and relevant exhibitions to increase sales and gain industry insights
- Conduct competitor analysis when required and maintain a good working knowledge of the market place, trends, opportunities and pricing
- Proven sales skills with a track record of growing revenues, ideally in B2B exhibitions
- Commercially focused
- Solid negotiation, time management and organisational skills
- Understanding of KPI’s call metrics and delivering profitable accounts
- Self-motivator, a keen eye for detail and an assertive, confident approach
- Personable and approachable with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- IT literate - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) Internet and Social Media.
This really is a great company - for the right person they'll pay up to £28k plus OTE. For more information please apply today.