This is such a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture - this international company is going through a period of expansion so it's an exciting time to join them! This company are looking for great people to help them grow, they need an articulate and motivated Conference Producer who loves a challenge.
The Conference Producer role involves identifying key market trends, crafting focused agendas and securing high calibre speakers to attract large and influential audiences to B2B conferences hosted across Europe, the U.S. and Asia. Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and a keen, intellectually curious mind. The full-time role will involve some overseas travel.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of producers based in Bristol city-centre offices, working alongside experienced conference organisers. You will also receive support and guidance from a knowledgeable team of market consultants and magazine editors.
You will be expected to:
- Conduct primary and secondary research to identify market trends and create high-quality, commercially viable conference programmes tailored to the needs of the industry
- Identify, approach and confirm expert speakers
- Project manage the event, in conjunction with the conference organiser, to ensure that key deadlines and targets are met
- Produce relevant content for conference literature and effective marketing campaigns
- Generate new topic ideas and assess viability of conference topics
- Occasional business trips to attend national and international events
In order to thrive in this role you will need to be a self-starter with high motivation levels. Resilience and tenacity are also essential as they are key to helping this company on their growth journey.
You will need:
- Strong track record of generating successful B2B conference programmes and securing high-level speakers, with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong academic background
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A keen and inquisitive mind with excellent research and analytical skills
- Commercially minded
- Good team player
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- It would be an advantage to have experience of working on events in a related market – e.g. manufacturing, chemicals, oil & gas, materials, science, engineering, product design, automotive, medical or packaging
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement plus ability to buy more
- Training & development opportunities
- High street discounts
- Discretionary bonus scheme
For more information on company and the salary offered, please apply today! Please state the salary you're looking for on your application.