An exciting opportunity for an ambitious events marketer to join a successful, global B2B publisher and global events organiser. The role is based in their Bath office.
This company continues to enjoy strong global year-on-year growth. They are looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion to join the team and in return, you will find a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
A few things to know:
- You’ll be joining a dynamic, friendly and hardworking marketing team
- You’ll work cross-departmentally across a range of events, services, campaigns, and channels
- You’ll have an excellent opportunity to deepen your understanding and broaden your experience of marketing campaign management
- Take end-to-end ownership of your campaigns with room to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
Job functions and responsibilities:
- Managing and running marketing campaigns for their services including events, training and membership to achieve revenue targets
- Leading with email, implement and test a full mix of marketing channels to maximise the exposure of campaigns
- Copywriting and proofreading - emails, landing pages, brochures, social media, etc.
- Coordinating design, production and delivery of promotional materials
- Participating on other marketing projects including lead gen, nurturing and managing the qualification process
- Web authoring/editing
- Preparing reports and summaries of event and campaign performance
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar and occasionally at in-person events
- Staying up to date on latest marketing techniques and trends
- At least 2 years’ demonstrable experience working in a similar role within a digital marketing team preferably supported by a marketing degree or diploma (nice to have but not essential!)
- Strong experience in email marketing plus familiarity with other marketing channels including social media, content marketing, webinars, PPC, SEO, conferences and partnerships
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and high attention to detail
- Practical experience using CRM, CMS and marketing systems (email, automation, data)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to pick up and work with technical subject matter
- Interest in circular economy and sustainability a bonus
The company offer 25 days holiday, hours are 9-5, company pension etc.
You'd be joining such a friendly, collaborative team of marketeers! Please apply stating your salary expectations.