My client is a dynamic and vibrant Bath based company and they have a new vacancy for a Business Support Administrator to join their team. This is a role that is varied and interesting with progression and is a really good opportunity for someone who ideally already has some administration experience (BUT this is not essential whilst it would be a bonus - if you don't have this then that's okay as long as you've got the organisational skills, aptitude and desire to work hard and learn quickly!).
So, are you a great communicator with a professional telephone manner, with good IT skills as well as really good attention to detail and are looking to get a great administrative role in a busy growing company? Do you have a positive outlook? If so read on!
The role is a varied one but includes (more info on job spec):
* Prepare and send contracts of employment
* Coordinate the new starter process – ensuring that all equipment, information and support is provided in a timely and accurate manner.
* booking events, travel and accommodation
* updating databases in an appropriate and timely manner
* first point of contact/taking messages
* preparing and sending contracts
* ensuring that the best price is negotiated with suppliers
* monitoring and checking equipment
* adhoc projects
* other general office admin duties
More information is available if you have a good admin background (essential).
* A confident, positive and enthusiastic character
* IT literate
* Good communicator - able to liaise over the phone in a professional manner as well as very good attention to detail (spelling/grammar)
* Ideally some admin/office experience
* Good education to minimum A level standard
This is a lovely company in a friendly and busy team and a it's a role that will develop in time.
Salary is £15-16k.
It is an urgent vacancy so don't delay!