This is a great opportunity for someone with solid sales support experience (ideally exec or manager level) to join an expanding, ambitious company with a global audience/client base. Their clients include household name companies.
This company essentially provide a valuable source of information to their clients through digital publishing, global events, training, e-learning and so on. They’re highly respected, growing and ambitious.
The company has a strong shared sense of purpose, fuelled by highly educated and motivated staff who want to make a difference with their work.
This company is looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you will find this company a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
This company is looking to hire a Sales Support Manager providing essential support to the sales teams. Although this is primarily a support and administration role, the ideal candidate must have had experience of sales and will be communicating with clients, regularly.
- The role will cover a wide range of tasks - everything from invoicing, Salesforce input, managing sales processes, to contact with customers and stakeholders, managing user lists etc
- Lead in the support of the Sales Department to ensure the smooth running of all general operations and essential administrative functions and tasks to help reach team, department and company objectives
- Team Lead/Manager for a small Sales Support function
- Streamline sales admin processes to ensure effective delivery of all underlying administrative functions and tasks related to the smooth running of the Sales Departments processes and systems.
- Manage the development and production of regular sales reports
- Curate and maintain an up-to-date library of Sales materials
- Customer-facing - acknowledging customers by responding to emails, and phone calls. Dealing with problems as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with key players in Sales Department
- Act as a primary liaison to other departments on all areas related to Sales Support.
- Develop effective stakeholder relationships with key members of Management Team in relation to Sales Support
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and executives
- Experience of working within a B2B business environment
- Good IT skills
- Sales report building and presentations experience
- Experience of Salesforce
- Experience of managing a team is desirable
- Good written skills.
- Personnel management experience preferred.
Hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri, 25 days holiday and a competitive salary is offered. For more details, please apply with your CV and salary expectations.