This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture as well as ambitious plans for the future.
To develop, manage and commercialise the polymer demand data sets. Contributing to key projects and providing expert technical support to consultancy product sets.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the central dataset of Polymer Demand IP within the company.
- Update, market and sell polymer demand data solutions to agreed schedule and budget
- Use primary and secondary research of markets and businesses through both personal and telephone interviews and desk research
- Create valuable time series models that create dynamic understanding of key polymer markets leveraging the company’s downstream expertise and IP
- Create client friendly views of this data with accompanying insight to deliver product solutions to clients, internal teams and for conference presentations
- Be the central point for input, verification and audit of data relating to Multi-Client and Single-Client reports
- Create consistency across products through early engagement in all multi-client products and utilisation of resulting data
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure adequate promotion and marketing to achieve budgeted targets
- Undertake business trips as required to attend conferences, to carry out research, present to clients, etc
- Innovate and develop new ideas for data products, multi and single client products
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level (master level would be desirable) preferably with a chemistry/technical, engineering or economics qualification.
- High capability and experience of market sizing, modelling and time series forecasting
- Experience of carrying out market research using primary and secondary sources
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills as well as data handling and predictive forecasting
- Excellent MS Office skills for rapid assimilation of insight services
- Proven ability to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High capability to explain and present complex data in an accessible way, communicating effectively to senior commercial and technical audiences
- Proactive, autonomous and able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner
- Being fluent in English is essential and other language skills are beneficial
For more information, please apply with full CV and salary expectations. There is a competitive salary, great benefits/pension and generous holiday allowance (with option to buy more) on offer to the successful candidate.