This is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful company with a great culture as well as ambitious plans for the future.
This role is aimed at developing and writing multi-client reports, providing consulting services with market advisory content and developing conference programmes for specific sectors of the plastics industry
Someone with an understanding of chemicals/chemical engineering) or a related market will have an advantage.
Main tasks of the job:
- Manage the process of research, writing, delivery, marketing and selling of a portfolio of multiclient reports to an agreed schedule and budget. This will typically involve:
o Primary and secondary research of markets and businesses through both personal and telephone interviews and desk research
o The development of data and statistics to quantify and understand business trends and market developments
o Providing insight and analysis through comprehensive written reports and conference presentations
- Sell and manage individual client consulting projects with market advisory content ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Working with the Conference Organiser to support events to meet their budget and profitability targets
- Working with Marketing ensure multi-client reports are adequately promoted and marketed to achieve agreed budget targets
- Undertake business trips as required to attend conferences, to carry out research, present to clients, etc.
- Innovate and develop new ideas for conferences and multi-clients
- Proven experience of selling and delivering market research and business consulting projects using both primary and secondary sources
- Excellent oral and written communication and telephone skills
- Strong Excel skills and an ability to collate and develop statistical data to support research
- Proven ability to gather, analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to identify and forecast trends, strategies and competitive dynamics
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to explain and present complex data in an accessible way, communicating effectively to different audiences
- Proactive, autonomous and able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner
- Being fluent in English is essential and other language skills are beneficial
For more information, please apply with full CV and salary expectations. There is a competitive salary, great benefits/pension and generous holiday allowance (with option to buy more) on offer to the successful candidate.