An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a successful, global B2B publisher. The role offers the possibility to be either office-based (Shrewsbury or Bath) or remotely based DOE. Monthly visits to an office or London will be required (when allowed). A fast growing company with passionate and committed employees. Plenty of opportunities within this company.
Our client provides businesses worldwide with the information and perspectives they require within their industry, reporting on the actions and opinions of all stakeholders. Their brand has a strong shared sense of purpose, fuelled by expert and motivated staff who want to make a difference with their work.
You will be part of a dynamic team, within the sales function, that is focused specifically on the sales and strong customer retention of the company's high-value Membership services. You will be responsible for proactively working with customers in some of the world’s most successful companies, from a wide range of industry sectors, across the post-sale customer life-cycle.
You will provide the highest level of support for these customers, helping them to identify their business needs and priorities whilst aligning this company's services and expertise to support these aims, and ensure that the customer unlocks measurable value from their membership services.
The Account Manager will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, such as Analysts, Editorial, and their CCO, and to collaborate with their Marketing and Events teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge, information and support to optimise customer success.
● 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a B2B environment - ideally dealing with some high value accounts. Previous experience with an annual subscription sales or membership model is an advantage.
● Demonstrable track record of strong achievement against revenue, retention and expansion targets.
● Experience of building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise customers and/or working across complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
● Ability to quickly grasp new products and services, and basic technical concepts.
● Exceptional communication skills for a senior management level audience. Highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
● Positive attitude with high levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams e.g. Analyst, Editorial, Marketing
● Strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor.
● Educated to degree level preferred, but not essential.
● Experience with CRM software e.g. Salesforce
The role offers a competitive salary and quarterly bonus, pension, 25 days holiday and a quick start is possible (but they'll wait for the right person!).
Please state your salary expectations on application . A truly positive company culture awaits!