This role represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a successful, global B2B publisher.
The role offers the possibility to be either office-based (Shrewsbury or Bath) or remotely based anywhere in the UK.
You will be part of a dynamic team, within the Sales function, that is focused specifically on the retention and expansion of the company's high-value membership, and other complimentary, services.
You will be responsible for proactively working with customers in some of the world’s most successful companies, from a wide range of industry sectors, across the post-sale customer life cycle.
You will provide the highest level of support for these customers, helping them to identify their business needs and priorities whilst aligning this company's services and expertise to support these aims, and ensure that the customer unlocks measurable value from their membership services.
The Account Manager will be required to develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, such as Analysts and Editorial, and to collaborate with their Marketing and Events teams to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge, information and support to optimise
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role in a B2B environment - ideally dealing with some high value accounts. Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model is an advantage.
- Demonstrable track record of strong achievement against revenue, retention and expansion
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise customers and/or
working across complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Ability to quickly grasp new products and services, and basic technical concepts.
- Exceptional communication skills for a senior management level audience. Highly organised,
collaborative and detail oriented.
- Positive attitude with high levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams e.g., subject matter experts, marketing.
- Strong team player, as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Educated to degree level preferred, but not essential.
- Experience with CRM software e.g., Salesforce, MS Dynamics, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the full MS suite.
An immediate start is available along with a competitive basic plus OTE, great benefits including private health care and the option to work 8-4 or 9-5. Please apply with your salary expectations on your cover letter.