We are looking for a hungry and dynamic sales person to work with a fast paced , ambitious and successful team. You will have the opportunity to work on a leading consumer magazine.
You will be working with London agencies, as well as clients direct, this role involves identifying new business opportunities, and maximising revenue from the existing client base.
You will be a confident and articulate sales person, equally comfortable with face to face meetings and phone sales. Selling across print, online and social media platforms. This is a Bath based role, but with opportunity to travel for client meetings, the successful candidate will be comfortable holding face to face meetings representing the brand.
This is a role that has definite progression all within an award winning company.
- Responsible for generating sales from client and agency base
- Growing revenues & market share from existing and new client base
New business responsibilities to include:
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Develop strong understanding of competitor brands across print & online
- Working with the Ad Manager to closely analyse competitor activity & follow best practice to follow up, generate new business and increase market share
- Identify new clients & sectors to target
- New business pitching – both client direct & agency
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully; consistently pushes yourself to achieve goals and plans. Proactive and self motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
- Intellectual Capacity - Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to lean and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
- Action Oriented - Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
- Print sales experience desired but not essential
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
For more information please apply today! Basic to £26k plus commission and great benefits!