My client is a very successful and large publisher of household name magazines. They have a key sales vacancy for a Brand Sales Executive to join them to work on one of two titles. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly. dynamic and expanding company at a key time for them.
They are growing so if you are ambitious then there is plenty of opportunity to progress. They have very good benefits and generous holiday allowance of 27 days too!
You will be selling to clients and agencies to achieve your revenue targets as well as capitalising upon your creative ideas by liaising with editorial to maximise commercial profit.
You must be a confident and articulate sales professional and you will be comfortable selling over the phone as well as face-to-face in a consultative manner.
You will be at home selling print and digital advertising and you will be great at getting your clients to love you (over your competitors!).
- Print/digital sales experience desired but not essential (unless wanting to go in at a more senior level)
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
If you think this sounds like something you have the ability and experience to excel at then please apply today to Lucy Foster (who worked in media sales for over 10 years so can really help get you prepped for interview)!
Basic salary is dependant on experience but approx - 22-26k plus 25-35% commission on top.