We are recruiting for a number of publishers who urgently require skilled and experienced sales people to join them! Media sales is a fast paced but fun environment to work in and there is training available. You must have a solid sales background to apply.
To maximise the advertising revenue across brands, any digital extensions and where appropriate directed to sell on specific projects.
- Achieving revenue targets as set by manager across marketplace, special feature driven pages and digital offering within the deadlines of the products
- Maintaining and developing existing clients
- Researching and selling to new business clients
- Setting of a high work ethic and achievement of 18 effective sales calls per day (speaking to the key decision maker and either closing the deal or moving the sales process forward.)
- Keeping all client records up to date via CRM
- Completing and maintaining a sales pipeline/hit list to enable the achievement of targets
- Record and maintain a market share analysis against
- Completing a flat plan for all sections of your responsibility
- To develop an understanding of all facets of our media products and services being offered
- To develop a thorough understanding of the General Aviation market and those companies that operate within it
- To develop an understanding of the competitors and monitor their activities
- To attend a variety of internal meetings
- To be proactive in all aspects of the role
- Provide assistance to all members of the sales and editorial team and related team members.
- Investigate and resolve any issues raised by clients in an efficient and professional manor
- Travel to see clients, attend trade shows and participate in industry events where appropriate
The salary for these roles are c£24k with an OTE of £30k - for more information on the roles/companies please apply for more information!