This is a really great opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate who is looking for their first role after graduating.
This is a full-time role reporting directly into the Marketing Manager. You’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for this company's (really great) products and will also work closely with the Head of Events to drive ticket sales for the events part of the business, as well support at the events themselves.
A large part of your time will be spent supporting the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing and Production in managing attendance and promotions at consumer shows for their brands.
- Working closely with their subscription bureau to ensure that all campaigns are briefed in a timely manner
- Sourcing competitions
- Booking booths / table tops at shows
- Making sure the payment is made to the show organisers on time
- Monitoring and recording spend
- Logistics of getting collateral to and from events
- Booking and organising staff for shows
- Writing post show debriefs
You will also be expected to support the Marketing Manager in promoting this client's growing events portfolio. Each event will require different levels of time and support; the Marketing Manager will outline and prioritize this for you on a case by case basis.
- Briefing artwork
- Using social media to build awareness of the upcoming events
- Build audience engagement
- Achieve ticket sales targets
- Create partnerships
- Regularly write and update event content online
You will also be required to carry out some newsstand duties as and when required. This will include liaising with our distributor, Marketforce, and working with the CEO of the business.
The client looking for a graduate for this entry level position - it's a really wonderful opportunity for a marketing/business (ideally) graduate and plenty of scope for growing in this interesting and varied role. Great benefits/25 days holiday - salary to start is £16-18k.