What a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to kick off their accounts career! Working for a really dynamic, growing Bath based company this is an entry level accounts assistant role working within a really friendly finance team. No experience in accounts required but you must be highly numerate - this company will also support you through your AAT study!
Recording, Monitoring & Reporting
- Day to day data inputting transactions on their accounts package (TAS).
- Filing all financial documentation.
- Processing all expenses claims, which includes cash, mileage and credit card expenses.
- Following up with employees on any late submissions of expenses.
- Uploading the credit card journal to TAS.
- Reconciling the credit card nominal at month end.
- Inputting of all supplier invoices on TAS once approved.
- Assisting with month end invoicing.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- You must have very good attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Good team worker and positive attitude, willing to learn
- Happy to study for AAT
- Able to work to deadlines