Are you already in media sales or a really sparky bright grad (or equiv) with some sales/upselling/fundraising or outbound customer service experience looking to break into media sales? If so, read on!!
My client is a very successful and award winning publisher of really great brands (digital and magazines) - based in Bath.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly. dynamic and expanding company at a key time for them. They are growing so if you are ambitious then there is plenty of opportunity to progress.
You will be selling to clients and agencies to achieve your revenue targets as well as capitalising upon your creative ideas by liaising with editorial to maximise commercial profit.
You should be a confident and articulate candidate and you will be comfortable selling over the phone (with training!) as well as face-to-face in a consultative manner.
They will be pleased to have those who already have sales or media sales experience but will look at those without if you're super sparky! If you are entry level into publishing media sales then this will be trained!
- Print/digital sales experience desired but NOT essential
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and tenacious approach (sales training can/will be given)
- A strong team player
- Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
- Good communication, administration and business skills
If you think this sounds like something you have the ability and experience to excel at then please apply today! Basic salary is dependant on your experience level but is from £18-23k plus excellent commission on top as well as great benefits! For more detail apply with full CV.