This is such a great opportunity for the right candidate! Joining a really dynamic company at an exciting time for them, the team is friendly and there is progression in this role. What's not to like?!
- Daily review of bank accounts and monitoring cashflow to ensure bank balances remain at an appropriate level (flagging to FC if problems are likely to occur)
- Banking cheques
- Payment of supplier invoices at month end, and payment of taxes and staff expenses.
Recording, Monitoring & Reporting
- Day to day data inputting transactions on accounts package (TAS)
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards on TAS.
- Monthly invoicing of all rechargeable expenses and keeping excel invoice tracker updated regularly.
- Processing all internal cash, credit card and mileage expenses.
- Filing all financial documentation.
- Daily update of cash flow document and trackers
- Managing aged debts daily, including chasing aged/overdue debts, and issuing statements on a monthly basis.
- Quarterly VAT returns (it is not essential you've got this experience as the company are willing to train you on this).
- Working towards your accountancy exams ideally (or willing to start)
- Some experience of credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Processing of expenses
- A keen team-worker as well as a positive, professional approach