Salary to £18k Published: 04/01/2016
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an award winning, dynamic and market leading company in a direct marketing position.
The role is an interesting one with a lot of variety. This is a position that will look great on your CV!
- Administration: Support the direct marketing managers and executives with regular office administration including: invoice processing and recording; checking gift stock levels and re-ordering; collating offers, copy and cover images for promotions with 3rd parties; recording magazine weights; competitor activity monitoring.
- New subscriber acquisition: Assist the direct marketing managers and executives to brief editorial teams on subscription in-magazine offers, set up campaigns with the customer service bureau, manage offers on internal and external websites to drive new subscriptions to the magazines, and source new gifts to use as incentives. Co-ordinate the design and implementation of house ads with relevant editorial teams.
- Reporting and analysis: Report on results of direct marketing campaigns using the analysis tools provided, using excel skills to calculate response rates.
- Customer Service: Responding to general subscription enquiries in a timely, professional and courteous manner to subscription bureaus, editorial teams and subscribers alike.
- Shows/Exhibitions: Assist in planning, coordinating and attending key consumer exhibitions with subscriptions offers across the portfolio, including stand set up and selling direct to customers
- Plan and deliver schedules of team activity for key direct marketing campaigns such as Christmas.
- Update production schedules and circulate to the marketing team and relevant stake holders.
- Coordinate and implement the House Ad schedule and circulate internally.
- Online Content Management: Upload and maintain offer and magazine content on internal and external websites.
- Direct marketing experience: competency at implementing direct marketing promotional campaigns as well as completing continuing analysis and reports.
- Numerate: Within the role, you will need to show confidence and accuracy when dealing with mathematical calculations once task is briefed.
- Literacy: Having a good grammatical skills base, you will be able to put together promotional copy for marketing material to a given template.
- Organisational skills: You will need to show the ability to prioritise and manage your workload in order to meet deadlines. Multitasking skills to be developed through the management of a number of projects simultaneously
- Administrational skills: Demonstrating accurate record keeping and briefing procedures, and following specific team admin processes
- Attention to detail: Development of accurate proof reading skills, and presentation of accurate of campaign results
If you have some marketing experience/marketing qualifications and you think you could be brilliant in this role then please apply today!