Are you looking for an entry level direct marketing position within a hugely successful and vibrant media company? If you are highly organised with great literacy and communication skills to back up your good IT skills then read on!
This company is great at training and the role has progression - good benefits (inc. generous holiday allowance) and a friendly and positive company culture make this role a great opportunity for someone wanting to get into marketing (of course if you have some experience already then that's even better but it isn't essential). They're looking for someone with that extra something so if you are confident and 'sparky' as well as someone who has brilliant attention to detail and a great administrator this could well be for you.
This role is responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation and delivery of multi-media direct marketing campaigns to hit sales targets on a range of print and digital products within the company.
- Assist with devising a range of multi-media campaigns using direct marketing channels and techniques, to include offline promotional activity, online and digital marketing.
- Write creative briefs including design instructions and copywriting
- Help to oversee campaign implementation on time and within deadline
- Create and maintain promotional schedules to ensure all activity is accurately recorded
- Identify customer groups for targeting and write data extract briefs
- Work to budget, helping to manage spend and keep accurate detailed records of all costs
- Campaign management – provide product information brief and set up promotional campaigns with the customer service bureau to ensure sales are captured
- Support with the analysis of results and help apply them to future campaigns to increase campaign effectiveness and sales
- Assist with the creation of reports of activity to feed back to the business
- Be creative and seek out new opportunities to improve the overall performance of campaigns
- Competitor analysis – monitor competitors across the portfolio on a monthly basis
- Be able to support with the co-ordination of multiple campaigns across a range of print and digital products
- Organisational skills – The DMA will need to be able to prioritise and manage their workload in order to meet a range of deadlines. Multitasking skills to be developed through assisting with a number of campaigns simultaneously.
- Literacy - Having a good grammatical skills base, the DMA will be able to put together promotional copy for marketing material
- Communication skills – The DMA will need to able to develop relationships with the existing team and also a wide range of people across the business
- Attention to detail – The ability to produce work to a high level of accuracy often under time pressure
- Marketing/business related qualification preferable but not essential
For more information on this great role please apply today!