This is a rare opportunity to join a company at the top of its game - an international, highly successful and well respected company. They have lovely offices and even better company benefits (excellent pension and lots more).
Bid coordination covers a wide range of responsibilities, where the main focus is to communicate intentions to bid with BDM and necessary work winning communities, ensuring liaison with project leads. To review bid documentation, liaise with the in-house commercial team to ensure all commercial and legislative requirements are met, and participate in bid kick-off meetings for significant bids to capture the themes, key team members and case study projects along with various other tasks.
With pipeline support you will identify leads, opportunities and bids for the business unit.
What will I bring to the role?
• Previous marketing, business development and bid coordination experience
• Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
• Previous experience of coordinating and managing tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
Excellent computer and IT skills including; Adobe Design Standard (InDesign specifically), Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases •• Previous experience in similar role: typically 3-5 years relevant experience
What Will I be doing?
The main focus of this role will be across three key areas:
• As the point of contact for bid support in the Bath office, communicate intentions to bid with BDM and necessary work winning communities, ensuring liaison with Project Leads
• Review bid documentation identifying requirements and deadlines, and raising potential issues
• Review input to bids from technical teams against bid criteria, highlighting any potential gaps in information, and ensuring we have understood the client's requirements and developed a tailored and focused response
• Ensure that all submissions are well written, compliant with what the client has asked for, and are in line with agreed themes and their brand and corporate message
• Participate in Bid Kick-Off meetings for significant bids to capture the bid themes, key team members and case study projects
• Collate submission documents - ensuring accuracy of input, proof-reading and spell checking
• Identify leads, opportunities and bids for the Business Unit, working with the wider BD team to maintain the pipeline.
• Capture and share model answers and refined project descriptions • Collate, share and disseminate best practice and lessons learned from bid feedback.
• Attend Bid Co-ordinator team meetings to gain progress updates, maintain communication and ensure submission best practice
Lovely role in a fantastic award winning company - for more information pls apply today. Salary c£28k.