This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award winning digital marketing agency, at a senior level within the business. The right candidate will have great knowledge of digital channel marketing and know how it applies to eCommerce clients. You’ll be working with a lovely team of people and managing a portfolio of varied, interesting clients, most B2C.
The day-to-day marketing activity is taken care of by the experienced and very skilled Account Managers – your role is to look at strategy. You’ll get to know the key stake holders at each client and understand what their business objectives are. You’ll be working with them and your own team, to plan multi-channel digital marketing solutions that will deliver brilliant results.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- As you work with each client, you’ll be identifying up-sell / cross-sell / new-sell opportunities, so sales skills are important as you’ll be identifying growth opportunities.
- You’ll have an analytical approach and know how to use data for planning purposes.
- You’ll be managing people so leadership skills are important.
- It’s an innovative agency so looking for people with a creative approach!
- Ideally, you’ll have a digital marketing agency background.
- Experience of digital marketing for eCommerce business is preferred. If you have digital marketing experience but not specifically for eCommerce, we’d still like to hear from you!
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent career development and progression
- Up to 25 days' holiday
- Additional Holiday Buy-In option
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite Parking
- IFA services
- Two Team Parties per year
- Childcare Voucher Scheme is available
- Numerous other perks available to the right candidate!