My client is a large media company and they are recruiting for an account manager for their Branded Content division is the agency division for the company. They create bespoke print and digital content that drives transactions and increases loyalty for their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across a portfolio of well known and loved national brands across both the commercial and charity sectors. With the responsibility of delivering cross channel solutions for these high profile accounts, this role will enable you to showcase your skills in planning and delivering long term print, video and web content, working closely with our in-house creative and production teams.
You will directly manage, and support across a portfolio of clients. This role is for you if you love getting out to meet clients and being the person at the heart of the action bringing all the teams and results together.
- To personally lead several client relationships. Managing the day-to-day running of each project from start to finish.
- To be responsible for client sign off on all projects
- To own and deliver upon all scheduling and administration tasks involved in the set up and delivery of the projects that you manage.
- Attend regular client meeting to present creative work, project and activity reporting
- To strategically develop your clients, ensuring that clients understand the full extent of our production and strategic offering.
- To understand your clients business environment, including challenges and competitors
- To identify and develop opportunities for client growth.
- To ensure projects run both on schedule and on budget.
- You’ll work closely with the editorial, design, production, sales and digital development teams to assist in account and planning activity.
- Show leadership through your ability to take a 360 degree view of projects and challenging the status quo and improving upon processes and deliverables.
- You will have direct P&L responsibility for your clients and will show sound commercial judgement in your decisions regarding the development of new and existing profit lines.
- You will prepare quotes and invoices for your clients and pride yourself on detailed and timely attention to all administrative aspects of financial management
- Work with the account and creative teams to continually learn from clients’ experiences to enhance their products.
- Have a broad knowledge of the wider ‘content marketing’ market and what’s being offered
- Review and approve creative and technical work before showcasing to the client
- You will be able to create test and review plans for your projects which you will track, report upon and advise internal and client stakeholders upon, following assessment of results.
- You will be willing and able to up-skill in new areas of product strategy and delivery as required by clients.
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Seek and develop new client development opportunities. Regularly pitching new ideas to your clients.
- Undertake product analysis on a regular basis
- Assisting the senior management team when re-tendering for client work
- You will have experience working in an agency environment and you will be extremely client facing. You will have knowledge of both print and digital content publishing.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in both project management and strategic account management and currently be working as an Account Manager within a media environment.
- You will be confident in using Excel, Word, and creating good looking client presentations. Prior working knowledge of analytics platforms for web and social media would be an advantage.
If you're bright, business savvy, ambitious and passionate about content marketing, then we want to hear from you! Lucy Foster (recruiting for this role) worked in Media Sales/Account Management for over 10 years so has a lot of contacts within this industry and can really assist in getting interviews.
The client offers a competitive salary of up to £30k plus a bonus and really generous holiday allowance (27 days!) and a strong list of benefits.
For more details, please apply with your CV today.