This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator to join the expanding consultancy as part of their highly engaged multi-disciplinary team.
The company has many offices throughout the UK and it has been listed as one of the 100 Best Large Companies to Work For for seven consecutive years and is a champion of wellbeing (note our Health and Wellbeing Leader of the year award at the latest NCE100awards). They believe part of their success is looking after our people and their values help create a unique, dynamic, working environment.
You will be working with a highly motivated group of professionals, within an outstanding team and in a fun environment to deliver a very tangible service.
Your role will include:
The main purpose of the role, reporting to the Operations Manager, is to provide administration support to a team of consultants. You can expect a professional, fast-paced environment where everyone pulls together to achieve shared goals. Tasks will include:
- Supporting a team, providing administrative support on a range of clients, from fee proposal stage, through to project close
- Preparation of fee proposals
- Supporting our Management team in the running of large, national contracts. This could involve co-ordinating site visits, allocating resource, maintaining accurate records, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing
- Assisting in the production of Purchase orders and invoices
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Acting as a liaison point between other teams within the company i.e. Legal, Credit Control, Accounts
The attributes they expect you to bring to the role and company:
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms to staff at all levels within the company and with external organisations, maintaining confidentiality of information
- Some working knowledge of reviewing legal documents would be advantageous
- Administrative experience gained within either the construction or fire industry would be advantageous
- Accurate administrative skills and strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and to meet deadlines
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office and other associated software (training given)
- Good sense of humour, well-mannered and self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and cooperate effectively but also be confident when working independently
What you can expect in general
Inspired and motivated colleagues. A great team, office and employer. A genuine opportunity to create and to be recognised and rewarded.
The remuneration package will include a competitive salary, generous employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to five days and accrue 1 day for each 2 years of service), well-being bonus and a wide variety of flexible benefits. There are also little things like a paid day off for good causes and free fresh fruit in every office.
If this sounds of interest then please apply today with full CV and salary expectations.