An exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a successful, growing, B2B company. The role is office-based in Bath, UK.
They are looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion to join the team and in return, you will find this company a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
- Fast-growing B2B company
- A dynamic, friendly team based in the heart of Bath
- Newly created role reporting to the head of marketing and taking lead responsibility for marketing and growing their core membership/subscription services.
- Working across different departments including sales, events, editorial and research.
- Working as part of a marketing team of 10 people, opportunities to develop and take on key responsibilities.
Job functions and responsibilities
- Leading the marketing strategy for membership services and running multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve revenue targets.
- Taking a proactive role in improving campaigns and identifying new opportunities such as new channels, audiences and segments with a focus on lead gen and nurturing.
- Development of core marketing and sales collaterals, translating service features into valuable customer benefits, including emails, landing pages, brochures, social media posts. Overseeing design, production and delivery of promotional materials.
- Working closely with content marketing and events marketing functions to maximise awareness and engagement in new and existing contacts.
- Managing and working on additional marketing campaigns and projects around the company including branding, reports and guides, advertising and sponsorship.
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar and occasionally at in-person events.
Skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ demonstrable events marketing experience working in a similar role within a digital marketing team preferably within B2B and supported by a relevant degree or diploma (not essential)
- Strong experience in digital marketing especially email marketing plus solid experience with other marketing channels including social media, content marketing, webinars, PPC, SEO, conferences and partnerships.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and high attention to detail.
- Practical experience using CRM, CMS and marketing systems (email, automation, data).
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to pick up and work with technical subject matter
Interest in circular economy and sustainability is a bonus and their perfect candidate will have subscriptions/membership marketing experience, ideally coming from B2B and account-focused businesses but this is a nice to have and not vital by any means.
Content marketing and multichannel marketing experience is essential.
Benefits and package
Competitive salary, 25 days annual holiday, 9-5 (or 8-4) working hours, casual dress code, strong corporate culture with passion for sustainable living and working.
Please apply with a note stating your salary requirement - this is a great role in a really interesting company so don't delay!