An exciting opportunity for an Marketing Manager to join a successful, global B2B publisher and global events organiser. The role offers the possibility to be either office-based in Bath, UK or remotely based.
The company has a strong shared sense of purpose, fuelled by expert and motivated staff who want to make a difference with their work. They are looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you will find this company a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
- Fast-growing global B2B professional intelligence provider
- You’ll be joining a dynamic, friendly and hardworking marketing team (interim working from home due to COVID-19)
- You’ll be a key member of the marketing team, helping to meet departmental objectives
- You’ll frequently work cross-departmentally across a range of projects and campaigns
- You’ll have an excellent opportunity to build your content marketing experience and wider B2B marketing skills
Job functions and responsibilities
- Fulfilling content marketing strategy to support key marketing department objectives.
- Writing brand new content marketing pieces including landing pages, reports, blog posts, articles, emails, infographics, case studies, social media posts.
- Working with stakeholders from across the business to create new content and repurpose existing editorial/events content.
- Developing and co-ordinating roll-out of content marketing campaigns and, from time to time, some campaign set up including web and email set up.
- Copywriting and proofreading – emails, landing pages, brochures, social media, etc.
- Planning and running dedicated account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Maintaining oversight of lead gen, nurturing and the lead qualification (MQL) process.
- Delivering product demonstrations via webinar and occasionally event attendance.
- Staying up to date on latest B2B content marketing techniques and trends.
- At least 3 years’ demonstrable experience working in a similar role within a B2B marketing team, preferably supported by a marketing degree or diploma.
- Strong experience in content marketing plus knowledge of core B2B and digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, social media, event marketing, SEO, PPC and ABM.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and high attention to detail
- Ability to build positive relationships and work collaboratively with people from across the business
- Practical experience using CRM, CMS and marketing systems (email, automation, data)
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to pick up and work with technical subject matter
- Interest in circular economy and sustainability a bonus
Benefits and package
Competitive salary, 25 days annual holiday, 9-5 (or 8-4) working hours, casual dress code, strong corporate culture with passion for sustainable living and working. Start date in Feb or as near to as possible for a period of approx 9 months.