want to make a difference with their work.
This company continue to enjoy strong year-on-year growth which is forecast to continue in the next few years. They are looking for an individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you will find this company a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
The International Sales Manager role is a newly created, customer-facing position that will focus on sales of new high-value range of subscription products and services to global companies, across a wide range of industry sectors. Initially with a worldwide remit, success will dictate the longer-term geographical focus of the position.
- A broad range of commercial experience and a proven track record of developing, negotiating & delivering high-value deals at senior management contact level (specific experience within a Subscription Sales business an advantage)
- Proven sales and business development background, with experience of strategic territory planning and developing a strong sales pipeline from first contact to final sale.
- Previous success of excelling at and exceeding on individual targets/goals.
- High levels of professionalism and personal drive, and the ability to work independently (remotely). Flexibility to travel worldwide as required.
- Superior level of interpersonal skills, written and oral communication to a senior management level audience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in sales
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
Developing 'Power User' relationships in global enterprises.
- Delivery on all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including but not limited to; development of Sales Plan and customer segmentation analysis for territory, execution of sales plan, meeting or exceeding monthly average client visits/calls, and meeting target average sales cycle.
- Working closely with Business Development Executive to develop and convert a high volume and effective pipeline of qualified prospects and new business development opportunities.
- Managing the complete sales, negotiation, and client closing process, including transition to Customer Success team.
- Leading with a consultative-style sales approach to surface the relevant business needs of clients
- Developing a deep knowledge of their products and services, along with Industry/Sector/Regulatory- specific issues to align and articulate the value proposition with customer needs.
- Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholders (Marketing/Analyst/Chief Customer Officer/Editorial/Events) to gain the necessary support to optimise sales success.
The salary of this position is up extremely competitive with bonus/commission on top. For more information on this dynamic company and role you can make your own and really make an impact, apply today!