This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant to join a successful, global B2B publisher. The role is based in their Bath office but will temporarily be based from home due to Covid-19.
- Fast-growing B2B intelligence provider
- A dynamic, friendly team
- Working across different departments including events, editorial and customer success
- Build your marketing skills and knowledge of related systems and processes from an experienced and successful marketing team
- Working as part of a marketing team of 8 people, opportunities to develop and take on interesting projects
- Strong company purpose
Job functions and responsibilities
Full mix marketing with a focus on email, social media, content marketing and conferences in support of our member services, international conferences and training, webinar campaigns and eLearning offering. Including:
- Email - co-ordinating, setting up and sending marketing and subscriber emails
- Social media - drafting and scheduling weekly social media posts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Proofing and copywriting - reviewing marketing copy and drafting copy when needed.
- Partnerships - researching and approaching 3rd party events for potential media partnerships and drafting agreements where needed
- Support the MQL (marketing qualified lead) process by processing incoming leads from various sources
- Carry out list building, research and enrichment for marketing and sales campaigns
- Review and keep automated email marketing series up to date. Exporting data for email marketing and sales campaigns
- Update website pages and download leads/data from website
- Manage regular KPI reports, for example social media, event sales, etc.
- Ad hoc marketing campaign management
- Support - managing marketing material quantities needed for events, setting up webinar surveys, collating post-event campaign reports
Skills and experience
The successful Marketing Assistant will have the following demonstrable experience:
- Relevant degree or similar qualification OR 1 min year experience in a similar position
- Experience using email marketing systems
- Strong social media knowledge and experience
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and results driven, and a desire to achieve beyond expectations
- Interest in sustainability is preferred but not essential.
Benefits and package
Competitive salary, 25 days annual holiday, 9-5 (or 8-4) working hours, casual dress code, strong corporate culture with passion for sustainable living and working.