This is a great opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join a very successful, expanding, company. Good accounts team, 25 days holiday, 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-4.30 on Friday - plus an excellent pension scheme.
If you have good experience in credit control and a steady background (no job hoppers please!) then please apply today!
- Previous experience in a credit controller role
- Excellent communicator with external and internal stakeholders
- Confident decision maker
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Can work on own initiative
- Can mitigate credit risk
- Ensuring customers pay on time and chasing overdue debts
- Cash forecasting
- Analysing creditworthiness of customers for approval /denial
- Managing customer relations
- Resolving customer queries and dealing with requests
- Sending out statements
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with credit note requests
Salary up to £25k - more details of the role and company upon application with full CV.