Working for a B2B publisher who also run global events, you will be an integral part of the events team, bringing your tech know-how to the company and ensuring the smooth running of this part of a very successful business. Great company and culture!
The purpose of the role: Supporting the event production team with all aspects of in-person and virtual events from preparation, to on-site delivery and post event editing and platform support.
You need to be ideally be based near to the Shrewsbury office - with a hybrid, remote office working schedule (remote until October then one day a week in the office). International travel once permitted.
- Supporting the Senior Events Production Manager
- Attending conferences in different locations/countries
- Working on virtual conferences and webinars
- Editing events content
Key duties and tasks: Pre-event preparation
- Supporting the build of virtual and hybrid event platforms
- Editing presenter videos for 'simu-live’ events
- Briefing speakers and supporting the Events Managers with running test calls
- Liaising with the Senior Events Production Manager to look after audio-visual equipment Attending events
- Attending international events to be part of the on-site events team
- Taking part in pre-event meetings, assisting with the AV build and test
- Filming and photographing of live events and supporting with the hybrid event experience Webinars
- Assisting and supporting with broadcasting, video editing, uploading and sharing of Chemical Watch webinars.
- Lead on practice webinars with external speakers and host to run through the webinar platform.
- Provide live technical support for the audience during broadcasts
The successful candidate will be a keen team-player and driven, with a desire for high-quality delivery and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
Knowledge and experience:
- Degree educated in a media production discipline or demonstrable experience is essential
- Experience and knowledge of video, audio and image editing - preferably with Adobe apps i.e. Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition and Illustrator
- Experience working on live events and broadcasting is desired, but not essential
- ?xperience with BlackMagicDesign hardware/software would be an advantage
- Willing to work unsociable hours on occasion, with long haul travel involved
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in a media and creative environment
- Adobe Suite
- Video editing
- Motion graphics
- Streaming / broadcasting (professionally or personally)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Personable with good people skills
This is a really interesting role for someone happy to get stuck in, with a relevant degree and some practical experience (starter role/internship is fine). Please state your salary requirements on application. Quick start possible.