We are seeking an experienced Underwriter for a financial services client located in Bristol. Due to the location of this client it would be advantageous if you had a full UK drivers licence and access to your own vehicle.
Are you an experienced Underwriter seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join an experienced and friendly team in a great office environment? If so, our client is seeking an experienced Underwriter to complete fraud prevention checks and underwriting for their finance applications. To be considered you must possess a flexible "can do" attitude and enjoy working within a small team. We are seeking a customer focussed individual with a good working knowledge of CIFAS and SIRA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Underwriting a variety of finance applications
- Making high quality decisions and security checks in accordance with the company's lending policies
- Working to agreed SLAs and escalate priority cases
- Identify and review potential cases of fraud
- Support the Underwriting Manager with their daily objectives
You need to be available between the hours of 8:00am-8:00pm (Mon-Fri)
You will be required to work 1 in 2 weekends Saturday working hours 9:00am-6:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm (if you work at the weekend you get time off in the week)