This is a great opportunity to join an award winning media company working on titles where you will utilise your love of arts and crafts, you will be responsible for generating revenue from a broad range of agencies and client categories. You will enjoy great benefits and excellent career progression in this role (including 27 days holiday!).
This role involves selling to and negotiating with media agencies and clients direct, at the highest levels. You will be selling print, alongside digital, as well as partnerships. You will need to nurture existing relationships and develop new ones.
The ideal candidate will be confident, a good communicator, numerate and highly organised. An appetite for hard work and a tenacious approach to winning business are essential, as is the ability to operate in a close (friendly!) team environment with a keen sense of humour and a passion for the industry. Basic to around £26500 + OTE
- Experience in advertising sales.
- Track record of selling to agencies and clients at all levels
- Experience of selling cross-platform packages - including display, online and creative solutions and added value opportunities.
- Strong face-to-face sales experience, including preparing sales material and presenting it within various forums.
- Understanding of industry research and the ability to make use of data to construct a sales argument.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of developing and growing relationships with clients and agencies, colleagues and team members.
- Great time management skills, you must be a self-starter, able to manage your workload and deliver a consistent performance.
If this sounds like something you'd excel at then please apply today! The Job Vault team have recruiters that have worked in publishing themselves and so we are highly skilled at advising you at all stages of the interview process and we'll use our knowledge to your advantage!