This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer to join an established company with a global audience.
The company are looking for an experienced individual with drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return you'll find the company an interesting and supportive place to work - they're dynamic, expanding, launching new products and offer you career progression.
You’ll be at the heart of their B2B marketing operation, brought on to grow their premium services and events as well as advertising products, globally.
This role will suit a mature professional with experience in a similarly senior marketing role - senior marketing manager, head of marketing or similar - someone capable of leading the marketing team and work closely with other internal teams.
Responsibilities: Managing a marketing team, along with external contributors, you will be responsible for:
● Overseeing day-to-day marketing department operations.
● Working closely with the Marketing Director to devise an effective marketing strategy in support of company targets, and overseeing the implementation of that strategy.
● Leading from the front; planning and executing campaigns.
● Liaising closely with key internal stakeholders across a range of projects.
● Recruiting, selecting and orienting employees as required.
● Developing marketing team skills through a mix of internal and external training.
● Managing and refining the organisation’s social media presence.
● Measuring and managing marketing campaign costs.
● Ensuring adherence to brand strategy/guidelines in all marketing activities.
● Identifying new business opportunities to achieve targets.
● Networking with clients, attending industry events and building strategic relationships.
● Working with relevant industry groups to develop partnerships.
● Completing various marketing projects at the request of senior management.
Applicants should have a relevant degree qualification, a minimum of 3 years senior B2B marketing management experience, and must have successfully managed a marketing team.
You will have up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
You will have a strong understanding of effective marketing communications. You should be able to lead and inspire marketing teams.
To be considered for this role you will also need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
● A strong marketing background with an ability to employ appropriate marketing tactics to deliver commercial objectives.
● An ability to market high value solutions to professional B2B audiences.
● Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills; an ability to articulate complex product information to teams, prospects and/or customers, directly and indirectly.
● Demonstrable leadership and people management skills. Strong organisational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change.
● Able to self motivate and work effectively, both individually and as part of a team.
● A professional approach: articulate, honest, innovative and client-service orientated.
● An ability to meet and/or exceed targets.
● A strategic thinker, with operational delivery capability.
● Strong data and analytical skills.
● Excellent all-round commercial awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person - salary to around £40k, based in Bath and hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday (35 hour week!).