This is a brilliant opportunity to join a very successful, expanding media company. You will be the Senior Classified Executive and work on a number of magazine titles within a portfolio. Great company that are going places: this is an exciting time to be joining this company and there is plenty of scope for progression!
- To take primary responsibility for all print Classified advertising revenue across a title as well as help drive digital and cross media sales
- Help write and implement the ad sales strategy for Classified across all the responsible title(s) in conjunction with the Group Advertising Manager.
- Rate negotiations
- Account/client management
- Manage revenue targets and manage your day accordingly
- Management of your team to ensure the portfolio strategy to your team, to ensure budgets are hit
- Accurate magazine management (flat-planning etc)
- To develop a comprehensive knowledge of the title you manage, the market, competitors and clients.
- Ideally significant sales experience within mainstream consumer publishing, including Classified advertising
- A proven track record of project or people management.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process.
- Exceptional communication, administration and business skills.
- Education preferably to degree level.
This is a great role, in a company with prospects! Lots of benefits and a friendly team. For more information please send your CV today.