We are looking for a new member to join our client, a media company, within their multi-award winning team. This is largely a new business role so the right candidate will need to be really confident at making a high volume of outbound calls to develop leads and build on new business relationships. There will be some account management for existing clients too which will account for 30% of your efforts.
We are looking for someone with great negotiation skills and the ability to quickly develop knowledge of a new market. You will need to be an organised individual, able to plan your day to ensure you are working productively and exceeding your revenue and performance targets.
You should be looking for a role where you can genuinely use your initiative, have the option to sell across more than one title and be part of department which is certainly known for its ability to seize the moment and add value to customer needs.
These are must-have skills we are looking for:
Outbound brand sales executive with demonstrable, proven success
· Experienced sales person, ideally Media Sales with Agency experience
· Consultative selling style is essential
· Strong influencing and negotiation ability both on the telephone and face to face
· Strong presentation ability; you must be confident presenting and pitching to clients and agencies
· Strategic and creative thinking for lead sourcing and long-term revenue generation
· Be commercially minded
· Ability to forward plan, achieve targets and objectives as well as forecast and report on each issues performance
· Great attention to detail
· Deliver against fixed deadlines
· Be highly organised and manage work-flow
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Computer literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and CRM system)
And here are the personal attributes:
· Self-motivated to deliver over target!
· Ability to deputised when the Senior Advertising Manager is out of the office
· Competitive drive to be the best in the business
· Energetic and ambitious
· Strong desire to build professional relationships internally and externally
· Be confident and successful in networking situations
· Can-do attitude
This is very much a people-orientated role and you must have the credibility to build rapport easily, communicate effectively on the telephone and face to face whilst building long-term commercial partnerships. This role will allow you to essentially manage and take ownership of a magazine and be the brand ambassador. As a result, you will be responsible for all revenue streams within the title. This is the next step for any brand sales executive looking to progress in their career. The learning curve is steep, targets are stretching but attainable and the rewards are there for the right candidate.
If you think you have the right experience and drive to succeed in this role then there is a great company, with excellent benefits, waiting for your CV!