This is a very exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic new team member to join a multi award-winning startup company and help drive growth plans for 2016 and beyond.
Join an exciting environment within a young company where everyone rolls up their sleeves and gets involved in making exciting things happen. The best candidate will be highly independent with excellent time management, have great organisational skills and the ability to prioritises workload. For example, one day you could be pitching at director level to a blue chip company and on another day, writing comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategies. You could be attending festivals and shows too. This role is all about an intelligent, creative and determined approach to making great things happen and the role offers some exceptional rewards for the right candidate.
The client is keen to find a ‘right fit’ person and is happy to speak to anyone looking to take a step up, or over from a different career path as well as those who fit the brief perfectly.
Must have experience:
- Proven track record and demonstrable experience of success, preferably within one of the following sectors: FMCG, Multiples/Retail or Food industry
- Excellent, authoritative and organised account management skills
- Marketing expertise, demonstrate an ability to connect with today’s busy consumer
- Confident sales process for telephone, face to face and at shows
- Experienced Pitcher, you must be able to write and deliver a killer pitch to any given audience
- Business and commercial management skills (computer literacy, report writing, forecasting and budget management)
Must have attributes
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated and independent approach to workload
- Ability to remain completely calm and resilient in any circumstance
- Hungry and ambitious for success
- Proactive attitude
Additional information about the role:
- Company is in ‘startup’ phase and are pleased to offer a ‘work from home’ set up and standard working hours do apply (Monday to Friday 9am until 5.30pm
- There is some flexibility with hours as sometimes weekend and later evenings may be required
- You must be able to drive
- The best candidate will be able to travel with the company, within the UK and potentially globally
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and there is also a commission scheme rewarding performance and results.
This is an employed, full-time work from home role. There needs to be lots of flexibility around the role as some evening and weekend work is required and travel will be a part of the role, with opportunities both in the UK, Europe and in time – globally.