We are looking for a dynamic and conscientious person to assist and support the recruitment team in Trowbridge. If you can work to deadlines and multi-task this may be the role for you.
The duties of the role are as follows:
We are looking for a dynamic and conscientious person to assist and support the recruitment team in Manchester. If you can work to deadlines and multi-task this may be the role for you.
The duties of the role are as follows;
Front line reception, dealing with incoming calls, post, deliveries, visitors
- General office duties including: photocopying, scanning, binding,
- Support a team of Account Managers to ensure all paperwork is compliant
- Collating references for temporary workers
- Collating time cards and ensuring that all the information is recorded appropriately
- Efficient and well organised
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively meeting defined deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic business acumen; showing sensible reasoning and ability to apply common sense to decision making.
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Client facing, so a smart appearance is essential
- Previous general office experience essential
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer
- Previous experience within recruitment would be great but not essential
- Other ad-hoc duties depending on the business needs