This is a great opportunity for someone to join an international firm at the cutting edge of their industry. You'll work within lovely offices, within a collaborative, supportive and friendly team environment - and this company offer extremely good benefits (better than most).
The role involves: Working closely with the project operation manager this will be a varied role challenging you to:
• Champion use of project management tools - supporting the project teams in embedding best practice
• Work closely with the other project operation managers supporting project leaders with the financial management of their projects - this may include helping to identify projects requiring further analysis, arranging meetings, preparing documents and follow-up actions
• Check that information held in their database is complete, up to date and accurate, following up as required
Although a background in finance isn't essential for this post, you will ideally be have managed finances within a project:
• Numerate and logical
• Capable of setting up and maintaining sound administrative procedures
• Persuasive, engaging and motivated
• Confident and competent user of Microsoft packages, especially Excel
The salary for this role is up to £30k - and as mentioned, this role comes with very good benefits and working environment. Apply for more details!