This is a really good opportunity to join a friendly team within a non-corporate international firm. If you have exceptional organisational skills, great communication skills and a background in administration or project support then please read on:
This role is to support the business development team and the successful candidate will need to be a confident character, able to communicate well with senior staff, and have good recall of all project activity.
• Daily and weekly monitoring of various competition websites
• Assessment of foreign language notices for suitability before distribution through the provision of a rough translation to aid your team determine their worth. Translation facilities are available for most European languages via free translation services on the World Wide Web. A significant degree of lateral thinking is often required to arrive at a comparative translation of the project
• Liaison with client contacts by telephone or by email to request documentation and to clarify additional submission issues
• Liaison with internal customer base to coordinate submission notifications
• Tracking of all competition, invitation and other traffic (emails, telephone calls, fax or letter correspondence) on CRM database
• Maintenance of Distribution lists and uploading to intranet
• There is much more to this role than the above sample duties but please apply for full spec
• Proven administrative experience in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Excellent time management and personal organisation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Have a high level of computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office XP suite, Outlook and Excel
• Experience in a CRM system
• Able to manage and disseminate a large amount of information
• Must be able to communicate at all levels, internally and externally, in an assertive, confident manner.
Salary level is approximately £18-23k plus good benefits. Apply today for more information!