My client is a dynamic, international company with great offices in Bath. They are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join them to work for two directors as part of their friendly and collaborative support team. The two Directors are laid back and friendly and this role is a 12 month maternity FTC. Plenty of opportunities in this company though! The role is due to commence in late August.
This company is world leading in their industry, chock full of interesting people and it's a great place to work (lovely environment, very good benefits, subsidised canteen and more!).
• Inbox management and diary management
• Booking travel, accommodation and flights
• Organising Visa applications with the travel department
• Manage IT requirements • Producing documents, reports and presentations for directors
• Maintaining office systems and filling in a confidential manner
• Ensure the Directors and all relevant staff are informed of all relevant services and decisions
• Planning and organising meetings as per Directors instruction including video conferencing
• Preparing meeting agendas as per Directors instruction
• Minute taking in meetings and send out to all attendees
• Assist with the organisation and preparation of events
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
• Excellent word processing and IT Skills including knowledge of a range of software packages
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
• Attention to detail
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
You must have experience in a similar role to be considered - ideally having worked supporting more than one director. The salary band for this role (not including their benefits) is £20-22k but there is leeway up to approx £24k - 22.5 hours per week and they don't mind if it's 3 days or over 4/5 days. Apply today for more details!