My client is a dynamic, international company with great offices in Bath. They are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join them to work for two directors as part of their friendly and collaborative support team.
This company is world leading in their industry, chock full of interesting people and it's a great place to work (lovely environment, very good benefits, subsidised canteen and lots of progression and more!).
The role will include
• Inbox management and diary management to two directors
• Booking travel, accommodation and flights
• Organising Visa applications with the travel department
• Manage IT requirements
• Producing documents, reports and presentations for directors
• Maintaining office systems and filling in a confidential manner
• Ensure the Directors and all relevant staff are informed of all relevant services and decisions
• Planning and organising meetings as per Directors instruction including video conferencing
• Preparing meeting agendas as per Directors instruction
• Minute taking in meetings and send out to all attendees
• Assist with the organisation and preparation of events
• Previous experience as a PA or similar - you must have worked for more than one director to be considered for this role though
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including tact and diplomacy
• Excellent word processing and IT Skills including knowledge of a range of software packages
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
• Attention to detail
• Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
This is a varied role in an outstanding company - for more information please apply today. Salary to £25k plus benefits.