My client is an international company at the top of its game and they are currently recruiting for a Global Quality & Environment Coordinator on a temp to perm basis (6 months temp).
This is a part time position offering 18.75-22.5 hours per week.
The role would be ideally suited to a good administrator with strong stakeholder management skills/communication skills. We ideally need someone with a number of years of administration/coordination who also has good MS office knowledge/experience.
More about the role...
You will play an integral role in a team whose objective is to improve the delivery of projects in the Business with particular emphasis on quality and environment. You will provide administrative support to the Global Quality & Environment Manager to help him run the internal Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Administration of the internal audit/review system
- Keeping the intranet site up to date including all EQMS documents, ISO certificates and ensuring that all required information is easily accessible
- Coordinating the maintenance of company document templates – ensuring new ones are uploaded etc.
- Organising meetings of local environmental coordinators including agenda and minutes
- Making arrangements for external Certification visits including communicating itineraries to teams, organising rooms, transport and accommodation
- Coordinating office environmental benchmarking including the collection of monthly energy readings from each office, maintenance of records and production of reports
- Assisting in initiatives to develop and improve the performance of the environmental management system and carbon footprint
- Providing assistance on drafting and developing procedures, as required
- Carrying out internal audits/reviews where required
- Involvement in the Projects Office Team workshops to assist in taking the outputs of the workshops and converting them into the next stage for sign off
More about you...
As an experienced administrator, it is expected that you would be able to demonstrate...
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Flexible attitude with good team working skills
- Diligent with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Further desirable skills (non-essential) would include;
- Use of MS Sharepoint
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001/14001/OHSAS18001 registered organisation
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment
- Background knowledge of the construction industry
What's in it for you...
This role is temp to perm and ideally to start ASAP - however they are looking for the right person in the role. The salary offered is £18-22k pro rata. The company has lovely offices, great teams, very good benefits (once perm) and room to progress.