This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful, creative and friendly company in their E-Commerce team. The role will be a maternity cover contract and will be 12 or 13 months minimum.
The E-Commerce team provide the company with secure and cost effective online retail platforms across mobile, tablet and desktop. The team is a major contributor to business growth and puts in place strategies to win new customers via digital marketing tactics.
- You will assist the E-Commerce team in gaining insights on online performance through the accurate extraction, management, analysis and presentation of this data.
- You will also manage the delivery and analysis of customer email campaigns utilising the company email platform, including supporting the build and analysis of triggered email campaigns.
Full/detailed job spec is available.
- A highly numerate graduate and if you have a mathematics qualification then great!
- OR previous experience in a data analysis role, preferably in e-commerce would be an advantage but not essential
- A keen eye for detail and outstanding accuracy
- An affinity with computer software and excellent general computer skills
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- First class analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to present findings from complex data analysis in a clear and easy to understand way
- A passion for the web and a good appreciation of the principles of e-commerce
- Experience with web analytics, including reporting on e-commerce metrics
- Calm under pressure with ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with other people in different teams and recognise the talents of others in achieving goals
- Ability to learn new tools, systems, and concepts at high speed
- Excellent MS Excel is essential
If this sounds like you and a role you would excel at then please apply for more information!
IMPORTANT: this role is not due to start until the 20th APRIL.